Slider pin kit for one
ATE brake calliper (front axle)
For the following Alfas:
- 33 from 1988 (attention, only for ATE callipers, there are also Bendix / Lucas Girling callipers)
- 145/146 1.4 - 2.0 TS 16V, 1.9 JTD, 1.9 TD from 1997
- 147 1.6 - 2.0 TS 16V, 1.9 JTD(M) 8V/16V
- 156 1.6 - 2.0 TS 16V, 2.0 JTS 16V, 1.9 JTD(M) 8V/16V, 2.4 JTD(M) 10V/20V
- 166 2.0 TS 16V, 2.4 JTD 10V
- 159 1.8 MPI, 1.9-2.2 JTS 16V, 1.9 JTD(M) 8V/16V (only for cars with ATE callipers)
- GT 1.8 TS 16V, 2.0 JTS 16V, 1.9 JTD(M) 8V/16V
- Spider/GTV 916 1.8 TS 16V, 2.0 JTS 16V, 2.0 V6 TB, 3.0 V6 12V; 2.0 TS 16V (Attention: the first 2.0 TS 16V were delivered with Lucas Girling callipers)
- Spider/Brera 939 2.2 JTS 16V (only for cars with ATE callipers)
- Giulietta 940 1.4 TB (105-170 PS), 1.6-2.0 JTDM (only for cars with ATE callipers)
The kit contains the necessary pins and dust covers for one calliper
and a little portion of grease.
The ever more aggressive salt which is meanwhile used on our roads is the reason for many stuck callipers - even on cars which are only a few years old.
Cleaning and reusing the old already corroded sildinig bolts is often not a good idea. We therefor recommend to check and if necessary replace the sliding bolts when you exchange the brake pads of your Alfa.