Electric fuel pump either for the replacement of the original electric pump or as retrofit for cars with mechanical fuel pump.
Only suitable for carburettor engines.
High-quality disc pump (diaphragm pump), made in Germany.
This is a self-priming pump. It is therfor ideally suitable for cars with mechanical fuel pump which are stored e.g. over the winter period which then have problems pumping fuel to the carburettors at the first engine start in spring (e.g. Alfa series 105).
- for 12 volt electric system
- delivery rate up to 130 l/h (the pump is self-adjusting and only delivers the quantity of fuel which is needed)
- pump pressure 0,38 bar
- max. pump lift: 1 m
- suitable for all petrol and diesel fuels also with methanol- oder ethanol content
- can be mounted on cars which have no factory-fitted return flow pipe from the carburettor to the fuel tank
- only suitable for engines with more than 100 bhp
- total length about 13,2 cm
Delivery without electric wiring (cables)!
It is necessary to mount a fuel filter into the fuel line which connects the pump to the tank to avoid that the pump can be damaged by rust or other particles which are induced from the tank.