1 litre (35.19 fl.oz.) engine oil Selènia WR Diesel 5W40
Highly selected synthetic based oil for direct injection engines, both aspirated and turbo-charged. It is developed to respond to all requirements of the latest generation of diesel engines (common-rail), where the revolutions per minute and the specific power of the engine are enhanced. As a result of the particular additives, it also ensures complete protection of the engine. Recommanded by Fiat / Lancia / Alfa Romeo for Multijet engines.
Selènia WR is formulated with a correct balance of the detergent additives and dispersants that help to reduce and control the formation of deposits, combustion residue and carbon deposits guaranteeing the optimal operation of the engine.
The advanced viscosity grade 5W-40 ensures the use of the product in more extreme temperature: SAE 5W allows excellent lubrication and engine start up to -30°C; SAE 40 guarantees the lubrication film with external temperatures up to +40°C.
- Reduced fuel consumption and reduced emissions
- Thermal stability preventing oxidation
- Wear reduction
- Special formula "air release" allows the max. efficiency of hydraulic tappets
- Particularly suited to JTD or common rail engines where the revolutions per minute and the specific power of the engines are enhanced
SAE 5W-40, ACEA B3/B4, API CF
Approvals: GM-LL-B-025, VW 502.00 und 505.00, MB 229.3, FIAT 9.55535-N2 CONTRACTUAL TECHNICAL REFERENCE N°F515.D06Alfa Romeo's recommendation for the following engines / model series
- 1.9 JTD(M) 8V/16V in Alfa 147,156 and GT
necessary quantity for one oil service about 4,2 litres
- 2.4 JTD 10V in Alfa 156 and 166
necessary quantity for one oil service about 5,5 litres
- 2.4 JTDM 20V in Alfa 156, 159, Brera and Spider 939
necessary quantity for one oil service about 5,5 litres (156) respectively 6,4 litres (159, Brera, Spider)