Alfa Romeos with petrol engine from 2002 on (EOBD).
Alfa Romeos with Diesel engine from 2004 on (EOBD).
Other car brands > with petrol engine from about 2001.
Other car brands > with Diesel engine from about 2003.
Please note that the above mentioned data relates to the year of construction and not to the date
of the first registration. Please contact us if you have doubts if this diagnosis-kit will work with
your Alfa or not!
This diagnosis scan tool is delivered with an USB cable (which
connects it to a laptop computer or PC in order to download updates).
This genius little tool makes it very easy to read out the engine management ECU of your Alfa. Just connect the
OBD connection cable to your car's OBD socket and start reading. This tool even does not need
a battery because it gets its power supply through the car's OBD socket.Range of functions and characteristics
Scope of delivery
- features the unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification
- bright color coded LEDs and built in speaker provide both visual and audible indication for readiness verification
- retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes, and pending codes
- easily determines the cause of the Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL)
- turns off Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors
- displays DTC definitions on the TFT color screen
- views freeze frame data
- displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions)
- reads live PCM datastream
- retrieves vehicle information(VIN, CIN and CVN)
- multilingual menu and DTC definitions- English, French, Spanish and German
- extremely easy to use and highly reliable
- internet updateable and upgradeable
- Stand-alone tool with EOBD / OBD-2 plug, cable length 60 cm
- USB cable for firmware updates
- Software-CD (runs on Windows Xp, Vista and 7)
- Free support and update for errorcodes