Who or what is Squadra Sportiva?
alfisti.net started in 05/2000 as a small group of Alfa fanatics, but the community grew very fast and we have had some problems financing all the running costs for the alfisti.net community. This was caused in part by the new server, licenses, external programming costs, etc. It was impossible to run things as they were on a private basis.
We did try to find sponsors, this failed and so we decided to use our own technical skills combined with the experience and ressources of the commercial trading company of one of our founding members, the Squadra Sportiva company.
This was the birth of the Alfa Romeo Shop towards the end of 2001. We started with a very small and limited assortment of items for our community and the delivery time was rather long, on average 1 - 2 weeks.
In the meantime our Alfa Romeo Shop has the biggest assortment in Europe and the fastest delivery service because normally have all items (with a EG- or TÜV-certification) on stock and are ready for shipment within 1-2 workdays.
What is included in the prices?
If you are not logged in, all prices will be shown with German VAT, there are no extra charges! Only the shipping charge will be added at the end of your order. If you live outside the EU you should create a free customer account
so that all prices are shown without the German VAT!
Here you will find the shipping charges.
How long is the delivery time?
Europe 1-3: ~1 week after payment
Europe 4-5: ~1-2 weeks after payment
World: ~2-6 weeks after payment
Are the items always available?
Usually all the articles that are offered in our shop are available. However, some items are backordered. In this case we will send you an email. You can cancel the order at this time. Back-ordered items can be model cars from makers like Brumm & Rio (this could be very long, rather months than weeks, but it's still worth waiting for!). In most of our shop categories the delivery availability is shown. You can request a special stocklist for the modelcars: contact-form
Do registered Clubs also recieve rebates?
Members of registered Clubs also recieve special conditions. The committee or chairperson of that particular club has only got to get in touch with us and then they can publish them in the club magazine.
What is the alfisti.net Associazione?
If you take part in the alfisti.net Associazione Oro, you automatically
become a rebate in our shop, this can be, according to the kind of products,
up to 15%.
More detailed information is to be found on our alfisti.net associazione information page.
What do I do if the item is not what I had in mind?
We guarantee you an unreserved right to return the goods. They have to be unused, not damaged and must be in their original packaging! Return must be made within 20 days after arrival. All you have to pay is the shipping charge.
How can I pay in advance?
First of all please wait for the proforma invoice. We check the availability and after that, we send the proforma invoice. We donīt want money for articles we canīt deliver!!
There are different ways to pay:
- The easiest and cheapest way for EU-citizens with Euro as currency is a bank-transfer. If you use the IBAN and BIC code (they come with the proforma invoice), normally you donīt have to pay extra bank-charges for international transfers (EU-law since 2002 - For countries with a different currency than Euro, there is a charge for the currency translation). Most banks supports EU-transfers also online.
- Putting the money (notes, we will send the change in the parcel) in a letter an send it with registered mail (our address can be found in Contact). Attention, letters can be lost! So you should do this only if the amount is less than 20,- Euro. We only accept Euro-notes! No checks!
- Credit card by the service provider PayPal. PayPal country information.
Why can't I pay by C.O.D.?
C.O.D. outside of Germany is very expensive. The price for a parcel is 10,- to 20,- Euro (in addition to the standard postage!) and if the parcel is not picked up we have to pay 25,- to 45,- Euro to get the parcel back from the post (in addition to the standard postage to the customer).
How do I place a order and what happens after I have made this?
- Add the items you wish to the basket by clicking the button "In Cart".
- Click at "Cash Box" at the left top on the shop page and select the type of account. A visitor-account or a new-customer-account. The visitor account does not save any data on our server, the customer account saves your address and your basket so that you have more comfort. Your data is protected so that nobody can see it without your password. After you have filled out the form (or
logged in) please klick on continue on the right bottom.
- Dispatch Information
You can change the delivery address and you can choose the delivery method if we offer more than one for your country. For countries without a shipping flat rate we only offer "self pickup / send me a quote". This means we will send you a quote by email with your personal shipping charge. Click on "Continue" to go ahead.
- Method of payment
You can change the billing address, the type of payment is in advance and canīt be changed. For further information, details of your Alfa or order notices please fill
out the field "Insert personal memo depending to your order".
Before you click on "Continue" you have to accept our "general business and supplying-conditions" by clicking on the button.
- Make an order / Confirm your order
Please check all the data before you click on "Confirm Order at the left bottom. You can edit all data by clicking on the green "EDIT".
- After you have confirmed the order you should get an e-mail some minutes later. If you donīt get such an e-mail, then your e-mail adress or something else was not correct! In this case please send us a e-mail or use the contact form.
- After we recieve your order we will send you a proforma invoice (1-72 hours after your order) with all needed payment information and the shipping charges.
- It is no problem to cancel the order at this point if you donīt like the conditions. But please! Send us your order only if you accept payment in advance! We only accept this, it does not matter how large the order is! So you can spare both your time and ours if you only send an order if you accept our conditions: Link to conditions of use, shipping carges.
- We will send your parcel one or two days after we have recieved your payment (unless nothing else was arranged). Please take note that an international bank-transfer takes 3-10 days to come through! We will send you an email as soon as we have recieved your pament and that we will send your parcel.
- We send all parcels with an insurance (unless you wish otherwise), so if the parcel goes lost, or gets damaged, we will send a new one or pay a refund.
Where do I find the required bank account so that I can pay in advance?
You will receive this information with the invoice for the ordered items around 1 - 3 days after the order has come in. We have chosen this method because it tells our customers if and how fast their items can be delivered. It also gives you the invoice number to use when paying. This speeds up your order.
Can I order other than with the post?
Yes, of course. You can use our various possibilities:
By fax: +49 4561 52531-11
By email: shop at alfisti . net
Squadra Sportiva e.K.
By telephone: +49 4561 52531-0 (german, english and french)
Enjoy surfing our online-catalogue!!